Brownie – Pear Pie!
- Soft butter 113 g
- Granulated sugar 200 g
- Eggs 3
- All purpose flour 110 g
- Cocoa 50 g
- Baking powder 5 g
- Semi-sweet chocolate (black) 90 g
- Slice thin of fresh pears 340 g
- Cinnamon, ginger
- Rum/ vanilla
- Bake temperature 180 degrees Celsius
- Eat the next day. Very important!
- The butter and eggs should be at room temperature.
- Eggs are added gradually in the composition, not all at once!
- The texture of the uncooked mixture is like a mousse, a very creamy mixture.
- Use static oven, conventional baking (top-down heat function).
- It has an intense taste of dark chocolate.
- In the composition you can add your favorite flavours (orange peel, peanuts, nuts, coconut, dried fruits …).
- I did not specify the baking time because it differs from oven to oven. About 20-25 minutes!
- You can olso do the toothpick test to make sure the brownie is properly baked: check the area where there are no pears because the pear portion is sticky and can make you wrong.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pears to a thickness of 3 mm.
- Whip the soft butter with sugar in a bowl of a stand mixer until smooth, light and fluffy.
- Add your favorite flavour.
- Gradually add the eggs.
- Sift flour, cocoa, cinnamon and baking powder and add to the eggs mixture and whisk slowly to combine until smooth.
- Also add the chocolate in small pieces.
- Prepare the baking form! You can use an oil spray!
- Put the compositionin the baking form, over place the pears (cut) beautifully in a slightly spiraled shape.
- It’s time to put it in the oven! I used a rectangular tray with a length of 38 cm, a width of 9 cm and a height of 5 cm.
- I did not specify an exact baking time because it differs from oven to oven, after the cake will grow beautifully it does not take long! Test the toothpick! Time about 20-25 minutes!
- Allow to cool and serve the next day! Do not eat it on the first day because it is not good, the second day will be crazy!
- You can serve it with vanilla ice cream, a glass of red wine or even with a coffee in the morning!
Leave a Comment